My Passion Comes from My Journey
A few months ago, I never would have dreamed of having a page on my website titled “Wellness.” I was sick and tired and had resigned myself to a life of “less than.” I saw people with energy doing fun things on evenings and weekends and envied them. I saw families engaging in active lifestyles and only dreamed that would be possible for me.
- I was very overweight. In fact, I was obese. (Oh, that is so hard to say.)
- I was exhausted all the time.
- I had a terrible time sleeping. When I did sleep I woke up feeling like I had never closed my eyes.
- I ached all over, all the time.
- I had a hard time concentrating and my memory was horrible.
- I had been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Migraines, and Thyroid issues.
- I was on a host of medications.
- I was a mess.
And shopping … well, that was an entirely traumatic event in and of itself. I tried to put on a good front because I know I was made up of more than my weight, but I often left stores close to tears. In my heart, I so longed to look cute and be able to try on the “trendy” clothes. But in all honesty, I didn’t even know what “style” I liked because I often didn’t’ have a choice as to what I bought. If it fit, I had to buy it. Oh, how I hated shopping.
And all this was having a major impact on my emotional health and my business health. If I scheduled a business event, I had to leave the next three days empty on my calendar just so I could rest and overcome the exhaustion from the event.
BUT I was introduced to a nutritional and cleansing program that God is using to completely change my life. I truly do not have the words. In four short months:
- I have lost 32 pounds.
- I have lost over 42 inches.
- My inflammation is gone.
- My headaches have greatly diminished and I’ve not had a migraine in months.
- My energy has increased and I now go out at night and fill my weekends with activity.
- I am sleeping through the night.
- My constant body aches are gone. Now I’m occasionally sore from gym workout.
- I’m going to the gym and seeing results.
- I’m gaining muscle and getting stronger.
- My brain fog has lifted.
- My grey hair is almost totally gone.
- My skin looks better and younger. I am aging backwards.
- And so much more.
But probably the thing I am the most thankful for is that I am comfortable in my own skin. I am not afraid to be seen. I no longer want to hide when I’m in a group of people. If you’ve been where I was you know that is HUGE!
And yes, I enjoy shopping.
As a result of all this, my business is thriving now because I have the energy and focus to put into it.
I am so grateful for a life that has been given back to me. And I’m not done yet. I cannot wait to see where I’ll be in another six months or in a year!
If you can relate to the way I lived before (or tried to live. There was no real life there.) please reach out to me. I’d love to help you with your goals and perhaps introduce you to this amazing nutrition that has changed my life so drastically.
Book Me for Your Next Event
Sign Up for My Newsletter
To receive monthly updates from me (and an occasional note) please register below. As a thank you I will send you the first 5 chapters of my book for free.
As a BONUS, each month I will randomly select a name from the new registrants. That person will receive a free, original, 4″x6″ piece of artwork. Because I respect your privacy, I promise to never share your information.